Information for hut guests in Alpine Club hutsVisit our huts only healthy!
- We recommend adhering to the general protective measures: distance & hygiene.
- We recommend bringing and wearing your own medical mask.
- Bring your own towel!
- Reserve your place to stay – no place to sleep without a reservation!
- Important note: The use of a hut sleeping bag is obligatory in Alpine Club huts, so please take one with you!
Suitable sleeping bags are available in the DAV shop.
- Overnight stay only with your own sleeping bag.
We always keep the reserved sleeping places free until 17:00 (day of arrival).
Please note that only cash payment is possible at the hut.
You can use the Venter cable cars to reach the hut, opening hours are from 8:30 to 16:30, 1 hour lunch break. Parking at the valley station.
Buffet breakfast: coffee, tea, brown bread, white bread, butter, jams, sausage, cheese, muesli, cornflakes, milk, yoghurt, snow water. Incl. 1l march tea per person.
Dinner: soup, main course of your choice (also vegetarian), dessert.
Please indicate any allergies or intolerances when making your reservation.