According to § 18 Abs 1 Z 10 FAGG (Federal Law on Distance Selling and Contracts concluded outside of business premises)
no right of withdrawal according to § 11 FAGG exists for this contract conclusion. Withdrawal by the contractual partner is therefore exclusively governed by the following paragraphs.
We would therefore like to point out that your reservation is binding and a cancellation fee will be charged in the event of changes or cancellations.
Free of charge cancellation:
- up to 1 day after receipt of the reservation confirmation - free of charge
- in case of illness or injury - with a medical certificate - free of charge for the person concerned
- in case of death in the family - with proof of the death and the relatives - free of charge for the person concerned
- if access to the hut is not possible due to closure - free of charge
The cancellation fee is:
- 1 day after receipt of the reservation confirmation until 2 days before arrival - € 10,00/person/night
- on the day of arrival and 1 day before the day of arrival - € 20,00/person/night
- in case of no arrival - € 20,00/person/nigh
We would like to point out once again that in case of bad weather (bad weather forecast)
or if you do not get a place on the other huts of your tour do not constitute reasons for a free cancellation.
We recommend taking out travel insurance with cancellation cover: